medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #93624]: Medibuntu doesn't work on Kubuntu 9.04

New question #93624 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/93624

Since few days nothing works from Medibuntu for me.
Fresh , clean installation.
Followed as always instructions from main package.
I am trying to install skype - package not found
Obviously medibuntu doesn't appear in sources.list but is enabled in KPackageKit
I tried to download and install skype manually from medibuntu. No luck.

- Can you help ?

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.