medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #95487]: ffmpeg package not in karmic

New question #95487 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/95487

I have added Medibuntu for karmic to my apt source list and have successfully added packages from the repository, but when I try to install ffmpeg, I get the core version.

moon# apt-show-versions ffmpeg -a
ffmpeg 4:0.5+svn20090706-2ubuntu2 install ok installed
ffmpeg 4:0.5+svn20090706-2ubuntu2 karmic us.archive.ubuntu.com
ffmpeg/karmic uptodate 4:0.5+svn20090706-2ubuntu2

moon# apt-get update | grep -i medi
Hit http://packages.medibuntu.org karmic Release.gpg
Ign http://packages.medibuntu.org karmic/free Translation-en_US
Ign http://packages.medibuntu.org karmic/non-free Translation-en_US
Hit http://packages.medibuntu.org karmic Release
Hit http://packages.medibuntu.org karmic/free Packages
Hit http://packages.medibuntu.org karmic/non-free Packages

the packages url (http://packages.medibuntu.org/karmic/index.html) does not show ffmpeg as a listed package for install.

Has this package been dropped from Medibuntu?

Thanks,

Jt

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.