medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #102457]: Intel Indeo 5 decoder

New question #102457 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/102457

When I try to see a video the program says it needs that codec.
Please, are you going to include this codec in Lucid? I think it is done in ffmpeg but I am not sure what this means:

http://git.ffmpeg.org/?p=ffmpeg;a=commit;h=669ef2243dcb770eb564eeba950e478678b069da

If not, please, could you show me links on how to compile it myself. I am a newbie but I want to try to compile it myself.

Best regards,
Jose

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.