medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #109066]: 403 error accessing medibuntu repository

Question #109066 on Medibuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/109066

Flavelle posted a new comment:
Sorry, I didn't follow up on this. I have installed ubuntu, including
medibuntu, 10.04 on several machines and the error has not recurred. I
am assuming that this had to do with the fact that this is a new
version, with a kink or two, and the kinks have been worked out. Thanks,

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.