medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #126811]: Install procedure very complicated

New question #126811 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/126811

The description for the installation on
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu
contains a long script line.
It offers no help for people wanting to pick what they want to install.

I'd like to have a package installation like described in:
http://platonic.techfiz.info/2009/02/24/medibuntu-for-jaunty-jackalope/
This way, I can choose the packages in synaptic, and I see what I miss after a release upgrade.

Unfortunately, this method currently fails, even for jaunty.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.