medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #130003]: Hello! we have a mirror medibuntu, mirror.space.kz/medibuntu, how can we be added to the mirrorlist, and can have an official status.

Question #130003 on Medibuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/130003

Gauvain Pocentek posted a new comment:
Thanks,

Could you just run the cron job more often (most mirrors run it every
ten minutes). With a daily cron job (which seems to be your config), you
mirror might be outdated during an entire day...

I'll reload the proxy config as soon as this is OK to enable your IP.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.