medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #132829]: Could not able to play .mov files

New question #132829 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/132829

I am new to Ubuntu. I have some unix video files, which supports quick time player. It has got extension.mov . I basically don't know much about Unix. I like the unix terminal prompt to practice. But inorder to watch videos I need quick time player. I need your help in setting up Quick time software, so that I can able to watch videos. Also I need step by step instructions very clearly. I tried through google, but still can't able to get right solution. Please help me with this.
Thank you

venkat pasnur

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.