medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #134726]: Up to date rsync mirror for Medibuntu (or Official mirror for preference)

New question #134726 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/134726

I am looking at building a local, portable Ubuntu repository mirror for use on lans to allow multiple people to install and play with Ubuntu. I currently have the Ubuntu repository mirror downloaded and working on an external USB drive but I have hit a problem with the Medibuntu mirror. I am unable to find a regularly up to date mirror to rsync from as the official one doesn't seem to allow me to rsync it. I was wondering if anyone else out there has done this previously and if so what is the best location to rsync with. This is not a one off so I would like a location that is regularly updated so I can just rsync it regularly so I don't have to download it all every time I want to use it. Thank you in advance.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.