medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #153004]: medibuntu isnt instaling properly

Question #153004 on Medibuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/153004

megan josie joan nielsen gave more information on the question:

i installed with the documentation and put it in terminal my computer started to read it and it downloaded but i cannot get it to install

> To: nielsenmegan@xxxxxxxxxxx
> From: question153004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Question #153004]: medibuntu isnt instaling properly
> Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:18:55 +0000
>
> Your question #153004 on Medibuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/153004

> Gauvain Pocentek requested for more information:
> How did you install medibuntu? Did you follow the documentation on
> http://medibuntu.org/repository.php ?
>
> --
> To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
> this email or enter your reply at the following page:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/153004
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.