medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #154813]: w32codecs untrusted in Ubuntu 10.10; no key?

New question #154813 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/154813

Hi.  I've been trying to update the w32codecs, but Ubuntu's Update Manager keeps complaining that the package is/are untrusted.  I've not been able to find, or add, the Medibuntu key also.  Where do I get it, please?

Thanks for taking the time to answer this.

Respectfully,

Robert E. Wolfe

Network Support Engineer
CFI Group LLC, USA
w: rwolfe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
p: r.wolfey@xxxxxxxxx

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.