medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #175218]: Web site improvement for systems with proxy settings

Question #175218 on Medibuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/175218

udippel confirmed that the question is solved:
Yep. But it doesn't.
And I didn't actually ask a question, I wanted to propose something that makes it easier for others to use. Because here, behind the proxy, your suggestion is not implemented by apt-get. At least, a copy&paste of the string doesn't get the medibuntu items set up. The sudo -E does.

How funny, I can only reply by clicking 'This Solved My Problem', while
it actually doesn't.

What a crap. I wanted to help out, with a suggestion, RFE, and all I got
was this lousy, by definition  'This Solved My Problem'-alternative.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.