From: Gauvain Pocentek <question182270@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #182270]: How uninstall medibuntu?
To: josephrobertamb@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, December 18, 2011, 9:11 AM

Your question #182270 on Medibuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/182270

Gauvain Pocentek proposed the following answer:
You just need to remove the repository file :
 sudo rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/182270

You received this question notification because you asked the question.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.