medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #182270]: How uninstall medibuntu?

Question #182270 on Medibuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/182270

joseph de doulos is still having a problem:
Thank you for your quick and live reply, however, it did not work.  Since I am still a little shakey when it comes to typing command lines, I tried it two ways, but as it appears.
The first: sudo (space) rm (space) /etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list (no spaces).  I was asked for my password, but when I pressed enter all I got back as quick as I pressed enter was the command line prompt.

Then, I typed: sudo (space) rm/etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list
(without spaces).  This time I got the message that there was no such
command.

Did I leave something out? or, what did I miss?

I appreciate your help.

Joseph

--- On Sun, 12/18/11, Gauvain Pocentek