medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #206639]: Can't start Mplayer

New question #206639 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/206639

I have installed mplayer and mplayer-gui packages from Medibuntu repository on Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise).
When I try to start mplayer it does not start. If I start in terminal it write error message: "gmplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libvdpau.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory". If I start mplayer instead gmplayer I see same error message. But libvdpau1 package is already installed.
Please help me to solve this problem.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.