medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #212337]: medibuntu sources for ubuntu 8.04

Question #212337 on Medibuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/212337

Hartmut G. posted a new comment:
Thanks for your assistance.

finally It helped me to find what i was looking for.

I iknew, thatas long as hardy was official supported,
one could append the following line to /etc/pat/sources.list:
deb http://packages.medibuntu.org/ hardy free non-free
but now, this isn't valid any more!

So this evening, I gave google another try
and finally i found a mirror still offering the medibuntu sources for hardy:

*ftp://mirror3.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/medibuntu/hardy/non-free-
codecs.html*

Hartmut Gieschen

So I think now my problem is solved!
Am 02.11.2012 16:06, schrieb Gauvain Pocentek:
> Your question #212337 on Medibuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/212337

> Gauvain Pocentek proposed the following answer:
> You can add the following line in /etc/pat/sources.list:
>
>   deb http://packages.medibuntu.org/ hardy free non-free
>
> hardy is NOT supported anymore.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.