Re: Potentional method of hardforking MimbleWimble via freaky invalid to valid block transitions

>The problem with this is that if I've got a blockchain of the form
>  ABC DE FG
>and Ethan has a blockchain of the form
>   ABCD EFG'

If you store the inputs and outputs of a transaction together rather
than mixing all the inputs and outputs then this problem boils down
to:
"I'll treat your fork as valid and only if you send me the block
headers, kernel diff and missing UTXO set members at the head of your
fork"

A fork switch would happen like this:
1. Andrews fork is longer.
2. Andrew we diff kernel sets and Andrew sends me the new kernels.
3. We diff UXTO sets and Andrew individually sends me each member of
his UTXO set which I don't have.
5. I exclude each individual UTXO from my UTXO set which isn't in
Andrews UTXO set to reconstruct Andrew's UTXO set.
5. Thus, I reconstruct Andrews UTXO set while only having to receive
the UXTOs which he has that I don't.
6. I validate the fork with my new UTXO set and kernels. i.e. I compute

isBalanced( ABCDEFG )?

7. If it passes I adopt the fork.