Re: On block rewards

Agree that it is slightly concerning how long it will take to  be a stable store of value, especially considering there is not going to be the same number of years where grin is unknown compared to bitcoin (due to current crypto climate and grin publicity) so the long period  of high inflation seems like it will be overkill.
I agree with the sentiment that the constant reward is more fair than how early bitcoin investors got such an unfaor bonus, but I also think the ecosystem is different now and the odds of Grin being unknown while early adopters get in is going to  be slim. I think people will be all over grin from the getgo.