Re: Grin status

Always nice to get the rounded updates from you. Exciting to see the chain evolving and eating itself and spitting itself back out, cheers to all the hard work everyone is doing.
 Couple questions: what's governence and outreach entail from a high level? And, I know this one came up in the past,  but should grin get a foundation type thing going to take donations, or are there benefits to keeping it casual? anybody with non-profit experience that has any insight?

hear here ear to ear!
0x-art