Re: block weight decay for old inputs

I don't agree with opinionated approaches dictating how people 'should' use
a blockchain. What you are proposing is effectively a transaction tax which
will discourage use of the blockchain for its primary purpose, transacting.

A fee market already incentivises people to use off-chain transactions
wherever it is economically appropriate.

Unless I'm mistaken, grin will do dust cleanup easily with cut-through. A
properly designed wallet should do this by default.

Andrew B