Re: Community discussions

I’m new to this mailing list, but part of the reason I wanted to join was
because I was looking for that “space between development discussions and
the troll army.”

Glad you’re thinking about doing this.

Since this isn’t a scammy/promotional project, I think the initial
community will be self-selecting and agree that it’s better to start early.

I’ve helped build/manage some communities like this before so happy to help
out.