Re: Community discussions

Creating a forum is a good thing to do, as for chatrooms (discord &
telegram are used for the main chatting places)

A somewhat lesser known platform is https://matrix.org/ it's secure,
decentralized and has everything you need. IRC users will love as well
as GUI pidgeons, have a look of the broad selection of clients :
https://matrix.org/docs/projects/try-matrix-now.html

Iced