Re: Fee burning and Dynamic Block Size

Yes, you are right Sen. Minimum fee in a block will be:
    MinTxFee = 2*N/MaxN * BaseReward  (there was a - sign missing in
your formula).

I think this will work fine to limit block size. I'm more worried
about the effect in the
monetary supply. If you consider Bitcoin annual fee revenue was under 1% of the
monetary base for years, with negligible minimum tx fee, unless you
reduce progressively
the base reward this will still produce a quasi-linear emission curve.

The higher you put the inflation rate bar in the medium term, the more
difficult it is
to keep a stable price when you go through low demand periods. Volatility is not
good to gain adoption, so the longer you keep a high inflation rate
the more difficult
it will be to gain traction.