Re: Second development funding campaign

Once again, I’m happy to be closing out the funding campaign with another great result. The funding goal has been achieved and then some, with enough money gone into the fund to allow me to focus on Grin through September.
Many thanks to the considerable number of people who donated (and mostly remained anonymous). I’d also particularly like to thank:

The good folks at https://www.bitonic.nl/ for their support
KR1 - https://www.kryptonite1.co/ - who stepped in and completed the campaign with a very generous contribution

Both companies have been added to our Friends of Grin page, (and don’t worry, there will be plenty of opportunities to appear on this page in the future :D)

Even though Grin is still in it’s infancy, the community and support that’s built up around the project already is incredible. I’m proud to be a part of it, and I look forward to continued service as we navigate Testnet2 and beyond!
Regards
-Michael (YP)
Thanks to Igno for his kind words, but the rest of the team deserves as much or more praise. The run up to Testnet2 has been extremely successful, (with my own contributions purely enabled by funding from the previous round,) so thanks to everyone who's contributed time, resources or mindspace to Grin so far.

Once again, I hate shaking the cup like this, but it's the only real funding method we have at the moment given our commitment to remain ICO and as influence free as possible. A few days into the campaign and it's looking good that I'll be able to remain full-time for all of May at least, so thanks to everyone who's donated so far! And regardless of whether or not this campaign is successful, I won't be going anywhere and continuing to contribute any way I can.
If you have any further questions about anything in the campaign, please feel free to contact me directly at yeastplume@xxxxxxxxx
-Michael (Yeastplume)