Re: Campaign Closure - Success!

I wanted to thank you all for your support, either direct or indirect. The Grin development team is just a small part of what we intend for Grin to become, and it will take many to get there. So thanks again for all of you who stepped up.

I've also realized that Grin will be 2 years old next month [1]. I can now see mainnet rushing toward us, it's not so far anymore and I can barely keep up with the pace.

We will need many more to step up in the coming year, and help this 2 years old face the realities of our world. If you've been hesitating in getting involved for a while, wondering if you had a place, just take a small leap. If you look different, feel different, think different, we need you. And we're waiting for you with a big welcoming grin.

- Igno

[1] https://github.com/mimblewimble/grin/tree/f73a308bf3c9c3a621f8b08d5dfd2e8d87c8a840