ml-trans-coordinators team mailing list archive

nithin933 declined by saji89

Hello Launchpad Malayalam Translation Coordinators,

The membership status of Nithin Suresh (nithin933) in the team Launchpad
Malayalam Translators (lp-l10n-ml) was changed by Saji Nediyanchath
(saji89) from Proposed to Declined.
<https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-ml>

Saji Nediyanchath said:
 Nithin This is not how you do a Malayalam Translation.
Not  in 'Manglish' as you type in sms and things.
For Malayalam translation of Ubuntu or any software there is Malayalam
font and tools to tyoe in Malayalam. I don't know your technical
knowledge. Well, You seem to have made a mess with Ailrus translation.
But, don't worry, please contact me at my mail id, if you want to join
the etam sincerely. tell me your computer knowledge and your skills too.