ml-trans-coordinators team mailing list archive

iamsumesh approved by saji89

Hello Launchpad Malayalam Translation Coordinators,

The membership status of iamsumesh (iamsumesh) in the team Launchpad
Malayalam Translators (lp-l10n-ml) was changed by Saji Nediyanchath
(saji89) from Proposed to Approved.
<https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-ml>

Saji Nediyanchath said:
 Hi Sadiq,
Sorry for the late action... I was busy with my real-life, hope you
would understand. Thanks for the interest in joining the team and
localising Ubuntu and related software to Malayalam. Now, I'm providing
you a 3 months membership. At the end of this period your work in that
period will be reviewed and you will be added as a permanent member. So
let's start working.. Also please make sure that you have read our wiki-
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalayalamTranslation
With regards,
admin
Launchpad Malayalam Translators