ml-trans-coordinators team mailing list archive

jipsonjacob approved by saji89

Hello Launchpad Malayalam Translation Coordinators,

The membership status of Jipson Jacob (jipsonjacob) in the team
Launchpad Malayalam Translators (lp-l10n-ml) was changed by Saji
Nediyanchath (saji89) from Proposed to Approved.
<https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-ml>

Saji Nediyanchath said:
 Hi,
 Thanks for the interest in joining the team and localising Ubuntu and
related software to Malayalam. Now, I'm providing you a 3 months
membership. At the end of this period your work in that period will be
reviewed and you will be added as a permanent member. So let's start
working.. Good luck.. Also please make sure that you have read our wiki-
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalayalamTranslation
With regards,
admin
Launchpad Malayalam Translators