From: Martin Roderus <martin.roderus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:martin.roderus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, January 12, 2015 at 9:40 AM
To: "monasca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:monasca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <monasca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:monasca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: Roland Hochmuth <roland.hochmuth@xxxxxx<mailto:roland.hochmuth@xxxxxx>>, Bogdan Barzu <bogdan.barzu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bogdan.barzu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Monasca Online Meeting Tomorrow

Hi all,

I wrote an email last Friday to asking if our team at Fujitsu could participate in the weekly online meetings on Tuesdays. I assume that the next meeting will be tomorrow at 4pm UTC. Sorry for the impatience ;-) , I just wanted to know if that mail arrived, if the meeting will happen and if it’s OK if we participate or if  perhaps a later date would be preferred by the Monasca team.

Thanks,
Martin

--
Martin Roderus

martin.roderus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:martin.roderus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: +49 89 360908-528
Coins: 7941-6-528

FUJITSU Enabling Software Technology GmbH
Schwanthalerstr. 75a, 80336 München, Germany

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München
AG München, HRB 143325
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Yuji Takada, Hans-Dieter Gatzka