monasca team mailing list archive

Re: I want to try to fix Monasca-UI pagination.

Roland, thank you for your reply.

I understood below.

> Hi Shinya, My comments on pagination aren't related to this bug. As
> far as we know, pagination is working in the Monasca API. The bug that
> you reported has not been resolved.

I think pagination with Monasca API may need some additional information.
Such as total count of list object(alarm, alarm-definition, notification),
and numerical index offset (not hexadecimal numbers).
Because to implement next and back button need amount of list object and
current place displaying.
It seems that current Monasca API ver2.0 doesn't have way of getting these
information.

I'm beginner of OpenStack contributing. So I don't know where to post
questions and comments exactly. If is there prefer to discuss this matter,
could you lead me?

-----
Shinya Kawabata

以上よろしくお願いします。