monasca team mailing list archive

Re: GPL in monasca-common

Many projects have moved from MySQL-python and now use pymysql:
https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/commit/b3d8822ec835f1ca7eb5d9742b28f2ece480b387

Partly due to python3 support issues, and partly due to eventlet related issues:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-January/055469.html

Thanks,
johnthetubaguy

PS
It might be worth moving these discussions to the openstack-dev list.