monasca team mailing list archive

Cluster questions (monasca-installer, Helion)

Hi there,

I have couple of doubts that I hope you will be able to resolve.
Basically we (Fujitsu) are trying to understand how to accomplish clustering and in the same time to verify how HP managed to do that. I know that there’ s monasca-installer project @  Github, but it looks like it’d need some serious work to make it working.
Is there any other project that should be understood as community installer ? Can it be, by any chance, Helion ? Or is something totally different ?

Any feedback is kindly welcomed ☺.

Best regards,
Tomasz

Tomasz Trębski

R&D Development Engineer / EST
Łódź GDC
[cid:image001.gif@01CF78FC.4ACD6460]
FUJITSU
Textorial Park, ul. Fabryczna 17
90-344 Łódź, Poland
Mob.: +48 789 231 312
E-mail: tomasz.trebski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tomasz.trebski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: ts.fujitsu.com<http://ts.fujitsu.com/>
Company details: pl.ts.fujitsu.com/imprint<http://pl.ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html>
This communication contains information that is confidential, proprietary in nature and/or privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be advised that neither Fujitsu, its affiliates, its employees or agents accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages caused by delays of receipt or by any virus infection in this message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.

GIF image