mosquitto-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #119919]: Readme to build mosquitto on Windows

Question #119919 on mosquitto changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mosquitto/+question/119919

Venkates Velayutham gave more information on the question:
I installed Cygwin on windows, built sqlite3 inside cygwin shell, then
when I built mosquitto0-0.8.2 inside cygwin shell, I received error
saying ld couldn't find -lsqlite3. I noticed sqlite libraries installed
in /usr/local/lib, but still sqlite3 library not found in the path. I
also set LD_LIBRARY_PATH pointing to /usr/local/lib inside cygwin shell.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Venki

Mosquitto Dev, which is an answer contact for mosquitto.