mosquitto-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #134671]: Communicating with mqtt broker through wireless modem

New question #134671 on mosquitto:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mosquitto/+question/134671

Hi,
We are using wireless modem to communicate with MQTT broker running on the internet. Since there is no WiFi stack in mbed controller, we need to use modem AT commands to connect to MQTT broker and also use modem AT commands to send data to MQTT broker. We were able to connect to MQTT broker using modem AT commands, but we are experiencing difficulty in sending data to MQTT broker using AT commands. We would like to see if it is feasible to send data to MQTT broker using modem AT commands? Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Mosquitto Dev, which is an answer contact for mosquitto.