mosquitto-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #136316]: Socket read error while connecting the broker through modem

Question #136316 on mosquitto changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mosquitto/+question/136316

Venkates Velayutham confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi, Roger
Sorry one of my colleague posted this using my computer and hence it appeared as my Id Venkates Velayutham.
I really apologize for posting this question here. Initially we thought you could help give us some hints. We wrote simple server socket program to debug this issue and found the issue is on the client side. Kindly ignore this question.

Regards,

Venky

Mosquitto Dev, which is an answer contact for mosquitto.