mosquitto-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #150008]: How about this test case?

Question #150008 on mosquitto changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mosquitto/+question/150008

Sang kyeong Nam posted a new comment:
1. Execute mosquitto.
2. Receivers connect to server with QoS 2, clean-session is false. And subscribe.
3. Disconnect all receiver. Don't unsubscribe.
4. Sender send 30 messages each receiver.
5. Reconnect all receiver when sending message is completed.

Result.
  38 Receivers fail to connect after test flow 5.
  1860 message receive successful.

after get result
6.1 I try connect to server from the machine(include receivers) with different id. It's success.
6.2 I try connect to server from the machine(include receivers) with same id. It's failure.
6.3 I try connect to server from another machine. It's success.

Mosquitto Dev, which is an answer contact for mosquitto.