mosquitto-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #151426]: mosquitto_sub & _pub not working in Ubuntu

New question #151426 on mosquitto:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mosquitto/+question/151426

I had mosquitto_sub and mosquitto_pub working great on my ubuntu machine and had built a slick perl script to use them.  This morning, both clients have been removed from my machine.  When I go back to synaptic to reinstall, I get a dependency error that the clients offered by the synaptic depository require 0.9.1-0~ppa1  but that 0.9.3.0~ppa1 is installed.  Did this happen from an update and is there anything I can do to get these back?

Mosquitto Dev, which is an answer contact for mosquitto.