mosquitto-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #164154]: Qnx and Mosquitto

Question #164154 on mosquitto changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mosquitto/+question/164154

Roger Light proposed the following answer:
Good to hear!

With regards to the clients, you need to give the run time linker the
chance to find the library. You have two options:

* Run the command as "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<path to libmosquitto.so.0> mosquitto_pub ....."
* Put libmosquitto.so.0 in /usr/local/lib or /usr/lib - running the clients may then "just work", I'm not sure. On Linux you'd also have to run "ldconfig" as the super user but I don't know whether that's needed on QNX.

Mosquitto Dev, which is an answer contact for mosquitto.