Re: MQTTs

Hi Stefano,

It's not something I'm working on right now, but mqtt-s support is
something I'm planning for mosquitto 1.1 or 1.2. It depends on another
plan, which is to add an "in broker client" plugin interface. The idea
is to be able to support things like bridging and mqtt-s as plugins
and to allow things like logging all messages to a database, but
without needing an external client.

Cheers,

Roger