Re: Mosquitto - Forcefully disconnecting clients on demand

Hi Saurabh,

I'm afraid that there aren't currently any admin commands you can send
to the broker, but this sort of remote control feature is on the list
for a future version. You can force clients to disconnect by
connecting a new client that has the same client id as the one you
wish to disconnect. Assuming you are using authentication, I am sure
you could create a tool that would disable the account in question and
then kick the client by connecting a client with the same id.

I hope that helps,

Roger