Re: How to monitor Client ID in broker

Hi Andy

Curious why you would specifically need to do this?

The idea of a publish-and-subscribe system is that publishers and
subscribers/consumers are not aware of one another.

I don't think there's a way to monitor specific client IDs with mosquitto
but I guess you could scrape the broker log to find out which clients are
connecting.

Andy