Re: SSL connection from Java client to mosquitto broker: "no certificate returned"

Hi Sharon

As Roger said, from a Paho perspective it would be great to have an example
out there. You could post it on Stack Overflow, but another good
alternative would be either in a Github repository or as a Gist on Github.
I'll be sure to link that from the Paho wiki!

Thanks.

Andy