Re: Version 1.0.5 released

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM, andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx
<andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The homebrew version is now 1.0.5 per pull request:
> https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/pull/15867

Thanks Andy.

> ... now let's get Raspbian, OpenWRT and others updated :-)

I think that's easier said than done unfortunately! I don't know how
raspbian processes updates, but I'd expect it pulls from Debian
unstable. Debian is in freeze, so realistically new packages only go
into experimental. OpenWRT is also in/past freeze. Karl, who did the
openwrt packaging originally was pushing them to include an updated
version but didn't have any luck unfortunately.

Cheers,

Roger