Re: SSL memory usage

Really really interesting stuff, Roger... I wonder what IBM's tools do in
this context with regard to memory usage and compiler usage... although I
suspect they use IBM's own gskit for SSL rather than openssl.

Nice work - I'm sure this will be welcome to the growing group of users
with a mosquitto-based MQTT environment :-)