Re: Mosquitto Dump

Hi Saurabh,

Could you give some more details that might help us understand what
might be happening? What version of Windows are you using? Are you
using a configuration file and if so, what settings have you used?
What version of mosquitto are you running?

Anything you can provide would be useful.

Cheers,

Roger