MQTT to database

Announcing another piece of (very simple) software coming out of our test lab: subscribing to some topics and converting each publication into a database record.

Again, this is already done; there's an example coming with Mosquitto and other implementations around but we preferred to start with a brand new daemon written in Ruby and using standard libraries that simplify things and give easy APIs for customization.

So this is currently running at things.bluewind.it:

https://github.com/bluewindthings/mqtt-to-sql-daemon

Stay tuned for improvements and please give also feedback is needed. Thanks S.

--
  Stefano Costa, R&D Manager
  M +39 335 6565749