Re: Best practices for tls_set in Python

Thanks for the reply, and I meant to follow up sooner. Does that mean that
every application that uses the SSL features of Mosquitto ships its own
copy of the certs file? (And by extension, that every app is independently
responsible for keeping that file up to date?)