Re: [mqtt] MQTTs gateway

Hello,

Having found there to be no open source MQTT-S implementations, I have
started writing three!

C-based command line tool:
https://github.com/njh/mqtts-client

A gateway written in Ruby + EventMachine:
https://github.com/njh/ruby-em-mqtts

And a library for Nanode/Arduino that uses the EtherCard library:
https://github.com/njh/EtherCardMQTTS

All of them are in early stages of development but I have successfully
published to test.mosquitto.org (via my local gateway) and from my Nanode.

I don't have access to any closed-source implementations of MQTT-S, so I
have no idea if my implementation is actually correct!

nick.