Re: Existing connections are getting lost on config file reload (signal SIGHUP)

Hi Roger/Saurabh,

I could reproduce the issue too. Below are my observations:

1) The issue reproduces only when we are using password file and there are
some entries in password file during reload.

2) If there are no entries in password during reload then it does not
affect the existing client connections. But the users previously loaded by
broker from the password file are still valid even after reload. Still able
to publish and subscribe with deleted username-password.

3) Reload does not affect the clients which gets connected without any
username-password (allow_anonymous true).

4) Tried with multiple client connection. It affects all clients connected
with username-password.

Here are the contents of my config file:
    allow_anonymous false
    bind_address localhost
    port 1883
    password_file /home/prashant/temp/pwfile.txt

5) I could not reproduce the issue with no password file for authentication.

Test Environment:
mosquitto version: 1.0.5 (build date 2012-11-03 12:29:20+0000)
Platform: Linux 3.5.0-17-generic #28-Ubuntu GNU/Linux

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant