Re: problem running mosquitto_pub in XPMode

Hi Roland,

It sounds like you need a more up to date VC++ run time, although I'm
surprised that it complained about MSCVR90.dll in that case. I would
expect MSVCR100.dll to be the required run time. Is it possible that
there is a 64/32 bit mismatch in dll somewhere?

Cheers,

Roger