pub / sub binding to specific address or interface

Hello,
the Mosquitto broker is able to bind to any specific address (and interface as a consequence) by configuration file.

I was asking myself if the same applies to the pub and sub functions of the library: I can't see any such option (parameter), any workaround for this?

Example: embedded device with both Wifi and GPRS (ppp) up at the same time and I need to pub / sub on both interfaces depending on frequency / importance of events.

Thanks S

--
  Stefano Costa, R&D Manager
  M +39 335 6565749